December Champagne Box – Maison Gruet
Out of stock
Our December Champagne Discovery Box is here.
6 different bottles of Champagne from one family-owned Maison, tacked in a box, waiting to be opened and discovered by you!
Featured Maison: Maison Gruet
In the box you will find:
- 1 bottle of 75cl of Grande Réserve Brut: A harmonious blend of Pinot Noir (75%) and Chardonnay (25%). Two years in the cellar have allowed it to develop a great wealth of aromas and a beautiful balance. Pleasant as an aperitif, this champagne will be a delight to drink with friends.
- 1 bottle of 75cl of Millésime 2012 Brut: Only made in exceptional years, this prestigious wine is intense and lively. A blend of 60% Pinot Noir and 40% Chardonnay with a persistent mousse and enticing aromas of honeyed apple, pear, lemon zest and brioche. A great Champagne from a great vintage, properly aged, and awarded three times in major international wine tastings and competitions.
- 1 bottle of 75cl of Blanc De Blancs Millésime 2012 Brut: A Champagne made from the best grapes of the domain from an exceptional year 2012. This classic Blanc de Blancs – 100 % Chardonnay – is refined and elegant. It features a harmonic blend of floral and mineral notes, toasted bread and honey, completed by freshness the mouth. A champagne one can easily keep.
- 1 bottle of 75cl of Cuvée des 3 Blancs Brut: Made from 2 rare old grape varieties, this champagne is a blend of Arbane, Pinot Blanc and Chardonnay. A lovely airy nose with a beautiful pale colour. The palate offers notes of white fruits such as quince, white peach and mirabelle plum jam and an elegant minerality. This is a truly unique Champagne, something you’ve never tried before.
- 1 bottle of 75cl of Pinot Blanc Brut: Very hard, almost impossible, to find, this Champagne is made only fromPinot Blanc. Partially aged in oak barrels, it is a complex Champagne, where hints from white and yellow fruits are blended notes of citrus.
- 1 bottle of 75cl of Cuvée Arbane: Made from 100% Arbane, one of Champagne’s “forgotten” white grape varieties is a fine wine with aromas of fresh white fruits and citrus. It will seduce you with its elegance and delicacy.
The Gruet family has been growing champagne since 1670 and the Côte des Bar is their home. The large estate offers vineyards with great variety. Vinification takes place in both steel tanks and oak barrels. They make grape-specific champagnes, a real rarity in Champagne.
The promotional price for our December Champagne Box is CHF 199.00 with free delivery across Switzerland without any long-term commitments.