Our June Champagne Box is here!
What’s better than a bottle of Champagne?
6 bottles of Champagne, tacked in a box, waiting to be opened and discovered by you!
- 1 bottle of 75cl of Cuvée Meunier – A Blanc de Noirs made solely from Pinot Meunier. A wonderfully fruity Champagne perfect for an apero.
- 1 bottle of 75cl of Cuvée Tradition Brut Nature – No sugar (zero dosage) was added to this Brut Nature which is an exceptional blend of fruity Pinot Meunier, elegant Chardonnay, and powerful Pinot Noir. Perfect with seafood, salmon, and fish tartare.
- 1 bottle of 75cl of Cuvée Blanc de Blancs – An elegant Brut made from 1o0% carefully selected Chardonnay grapes. Fresh and elegant. Perfect for an aperitif, with seafood and of course fresh oysters
- 1 bottle of 75cl of Cuvée Rosé de Saignée – A very special rosé, with a striking much darker and intense rose color. raPinot Meunier and Pinot Noir grapes are macerated from 48 to 72 hours, allowing the grape skins to impart their color to the juice. After bottling, the Champagne rests on the lees for 6 years giving us an intense and complex Rose.
- 1 bottle of 75cl of Cuvée Millésime 2012 – Only the juice from the finest Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, and Pinot Noir grapes is fermented in temperature-controlled tanks, thus preserving their elegant aromatic character. After 5 years of aging on their lees, they are mature enough to be released but can be kept easily for 5 more before popping the cork.
- 1 bottle of 75cl of Cuvée Fût de Chêne – Grasset-Stern’s top cuvée. This Champagne brings together Pinot Meunier’s fruitiness and Chardonnay’s finesse. Aging in oak barrels (fûts de chêne) confers a uniquely rich taste. Aging on the lees for an additional 5 years yields a creamy texture and delicate bubbles. Great as an aperitif but strong enough to accompany meat dishes.