Join us in an online wine tasting featuring the mind-blowing wines of Jean-Renaud Mermoud from the Valais region of Switzerland. Jean-Renaud (J-R) created M Cellar in 2009 when he
Join us in an online wine tasting featuring the mind-blowing wines of Jean-Renaud Mermoud from the Valais region of Switzerland.
Jean-Renaud (J-R) created M Cellar in 2009 when he made his first wine from his own vines in the commune of Saillon in the Valais. That wine was a Syrah. He send it to the European Syrah competition where it was placed 6th out of more than 600 wines.
The following year he decided to develop his range of wines and now offers more than 15 different labels, three of which we will be tasting together with him online. His winemaking philosophy is that of minimum intervention in the winery. No synthetic pesticides or herbicides are used in the vineyard, he grows saffron and allows his friend’s and neighbours’ sheep to graze there.
Every participant will receive at their preferred address a box containing:
- 3 full bottles of J-R’s wines (750ml each) two whites and one red,
- Cheese, charcuterie, Pain de Seigle – has to be ordered separately from here
- Food pairing suggestions and recipes
- A wine tasting guide and wine vocabulary
- A short guide to the Valais region and its wines
- A wine tasting mat with space to take notes.
You can also TWINT me at 0786963278
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!
(Thursday) 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!