Italy has been in our hearts throughout this difficult period. As things are finally starting to get better let's celebrate this courageous country with two
- delivery of the 2 wines to your door. — There is no need to open both bottles on the same night but if you decide to open them you can keep them in the fridge for at least a week.
- a fun online wine tasting full of very useful information on how to evaluate wine and an overview of both wine regions
- wine tasting notes, a wine tasting guide and wine vocabulary,
- food pairing ideas to prepare before the tasting if you want to nibble on something while we drink the wines.
* Salumeria – Assortment of cheese and charcuterie
* Fagottini al Tartufo – fresh truffle filled pasta in a creamy truffle sauce
* Involtini di Manzo – Roules de boeuf, filled with cheese and truffles accompanied with seasonal vegetables.
Each choice costs 35chf and will be available for take away from the restaurant or delivery (at an extra cost)
(Saturday) 8:30 pm - 10:00 am